Several days ago we had some cooler weather (and by that, I mean high of 80) and decided to take advantage of this by going hiking. Starved Rock State Park is about an hour and a half away from us, which made for a nice afternoon trip. It had been a while since we'd been there, but we were particularly eager to check out the hiking paths into the canyons and along the river. I seemed to be plagued with blurry pictures, so sorry for the fuzzy picture.
We took Ethan out of his back carrier for a while to stretch his legs. He walked right into the water! There was a little stream flowing through this canyon and it seemed Ethan was very curious about it. I had to whisk him up quickly before he could get his feet soaked.
It's so much fun now that Ethan can walk around and explore everything. He likes to toddle around and pick up sticks of all sizes. Then he throws them on the ground, only to pick them up all over again. The smallest things delight him.
No comments:
Post a Comment