Sunday, September 23, 2007

One, two, three!


Yesterday I finally got the chance to hit some garage sales and pick up some much needed items for the upcoming fall. Like pants and pj's that fit! For Ethan that is :) I also found some toys for him like this set of magnets. I don't know why I haven't gotten these before, but he loves taking them on and off our refrigerator. We've been teaching him his numbers, but he's got his favorites like the numbers 2 and 6. He will often pull it off, hold it to us and say "six". While he knows some of his numbers, he will only say them in a certain pattern, probably because we've been teaching him by call and response. He says "2", I say "3", etc. So now he knows 2, 4, and 6. But that's about it!

1 comment:

Real Reedy said...

Strange! Asher loves to say the number "six" too!