It's hard to imagine that I have begun the ten week countdown! All I have to say is that I am tired of getting kicked in the ribs! Other than that, I feel pretty good. Sleeping on my side is getting more difficult because of the extra weight, too.
Speaking of extra weight...my weight gain so far has been 25 pounds. Not too bad, but I'll be putting on about another pound a week for the rest of the pregnancy. I've already had to go out to buy bigger maternity clothes--yikes!
1 comment:
Don't worry too much about the weight gain... your body is going to do what it wants to do! Just enjoy the food! :) I will tell you that the "secret fit belly" pants at Motherhood Maternity were a godsend during my last few weeks... those were the only pants that fit me and they were so comfortable!
Post a Comment