Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ethan's Friends


Two weeks ago we had our last Bible Study session with our summer group, but we were not able to find a babysitter! So, yours truly, Vicky, watched the four 2-year olds while the rest of the group met downstairs. It was probably the longest hour and a half of my life! Afterwards, some of the parents did tell me that they weren't sure whether or not the boys were going to settle down, but after about forty minutes, they finally did :) For a full twenty minutes they sat on the couch while watching a video. I had to catch it on film :) You might be wondering why they are sitting on throw pillows. Well, we just had to build a fort with the couch cushions! :)


This video is a good example of Ethan's current stage: "monkey see, monkey do". Sometimes I worry that he might want to do EVERYTHING his friends do when he gets older. But for now, it's just cute and endearing, I guess.

No comments: